I love, love, love this time of the year! I have spent the last 11 months taking mental notes to make sure I get my family and loved ones the perfect gift! Today, I am gonna share with you some of the gifts on my list and gifts that you can get any naturally healthy foodie this holiday season.
1. CreativeLive– This website is perfect for anyone who loves to learn! It is a video-based online school that teaches you anything from photography, lighting, food styling, blogging and even creating a business plan if you want to take your hobby to the next level. With thousands of tutorials, this is the perfect gift for any aspiring food blogger or photographer!
2. Canon EOS 80D – Who doesn’t need a good camera? Whether you just love taking pictures or you are trying to step up your food photography game, this camera makes it easier. This is the camera I use and love.
3. Sweets In The Raw: Naturally Healthy Desserts Cookbook – Yes, a little shameless plug! My team and I spent over 2 years creating this one of a kind cookbook. It is the first and only cookbook to offer a truly healthy dessert experience that tastes simply amazing. Every dessert is vegan, plant-based, gluten free, refined sugar free and, most important, is easy to make because there is no baking involved. It is perfect for anyone who lives a plant-based diet, someone trying to eat healthy but has a sweet tooth, or for someone who loves eating healthy but hates “cooking”.
4. Blendtec – When you love playing in the kitchen, you need to have the best of the best. I have tried other blenders, but one is the best all around.
5. Breville Sous Chef – It can sometimes be tricky to find the best food processor so I have done the work for you. After 8 different models/brands, this was the winner and is streamline enough to keep right on your counter.
6. HomeGoods Giftcard – Ok, this is literally the perfect gift for anyone really, but more specifically, for people who love their homes and cooking. This store has everything from aprons to cupcake wrappers, mixing bowls and high quality cutting knifes and boards. I think it is nearly impossible to not find something you love here.
Hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of this community. Happy Holidays!